Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement.
Why Vista Radio Ltd? Our Advantage:
Success: Small to medium size business have experienced the success of Vista's enterprise operating ad platform
Impact: Every business relies on advertising solutions, meaning your work makes a large impact on their success
Cutting Edge: Vista's digital marketing solutions are EXPLODING, setting us up as the advertising powerhouse
Creative Environment: Here at Vista we support opportunities to engage in creative, outside the box, processes.
Your next big break is here!
We are looking for our next, dare to be great, candidate for Cariboo Country in Quesnel, BC. The right candidate will be outgoing and ready to really dig into the community, and be the face of the station around town. In addition, you'll be joining the Vista team which prides itself on creating opportunity for advancement. So, if you're ready to jump start your career, this is the place for you!
Position & Duties:
- On Air Swing Announcer for CKCQ in Quesnel.
- Assist to develop creative promotions.
- Know how to prep a great show for our audience.
- Voice track shifts as necessary.
- Be keen with social media (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
- Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed.
- Community liaison for the station.
- Host station on-location broadcasts as assigned
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- On-Air Host experience, preferably a minimum of 2 years.
- Post-secondary broadcast training from an accredited institution an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge or experience working in a small market.
- Specific knowledge associated with the Quesnel, Williams Lake and 100 Mile House communities & markets are an asset.
Applications and demo via email should be sent to Carol Gass at email@example.com