Vista Radio has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Account Executive in Grande Prairie, Alberta. If you love sales, client service and also love to have a lot of fun while selling, then come join our team! We are in the idea business and this team works together to create the best for our partners. We have some pretty awesome ready-made sales for you, and lots of opportunity to build on that list with active and inactive clientele that are just waiting for you to come through their doors!
If you are looking for a flexible, highly active sales position, then we are ready to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns for clients that integrate radio, digital and social to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Collaborating with Creative Departments for the on-air/online creative and utilizing creative to spark the interest of a business owner
- Providing on-going customer support to an existing client base to ensure optimal service levels at all times. Creating new campaigns, managing existing campaigns, and finding opportunities for growing client accounts.
- Developing new business (cold calling); specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts, and developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new potential clients.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets.
- Effectively managing accounts receivables pertaining to the Account Executive’s clients.
- Be part of the local community
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- Knowledge and experience with commission structured pay plans an asset, willing to train the right person specifically in media sales
- Strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products
- Exceptional business customer service and networking skills
- Calm under pressure with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- We expect you to learn to prioritize and to work with initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Effective communication skills
- Always improving presentation skills
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is require
Email your resume and cover letter to:
General Manager / General Sales Manager
CFRI-FM of 104.7 2dayFM and mygrandeprairienow.com