Welcome to Moose FM! We are currently hiring for a News Reporter/Announcer in our Kemptville Market.
We work in a collaborative and supportive environment so you can develop your skills to be a self-starter and a leader.
We empower our employees to shape company culture. Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
- Researching and writing news stories for online and on-air broadcast
- Delivering News on-air in a prime time slot
- Contributing to and updating sites and social media
- News audio and video production
- Show Content writing and presenting
- We promote training and development, experience working in a newsroom or equivalent journalism background is an asset
- We expect you to achieve strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to have conversations, be an interviewer and storyteller
- Solid on-air delivery with a desire to learn and improve
- Dedicated to strong organizational skills
- Remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to critically think on your feet and take direction
- A valid driver's license
- Working familiarity with Adobe Audition, Newsroom and on-air software
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach a link to a Soundcloud/YouTube or mp3 audio demo. Include examples of your written work with your resume.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.