Your next big break is here!
We have a rare opportunity in Southwestern Ontario, close to the GTHA, London, and Kitchener!
107.7 2Day FM is looking for our next dare-to-be-great candidate in Stratford, ON. The right candidate will be outgoing and ready to really dig into the community, and be the face of the station around town. In addition, you'll be joining one of Vista’s most dynamic and talented teams. At Vista, we pride ourselves on creating the opportunity for advancement. If you're ready to jump-start your career, this is the place for you!
Why Vista Radio Ltd? Our Advantage:
Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement. Vista Radio is privileged to operate 41 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 65 transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories.
Success: Small to medium size business has experienced the success of Vista's enterprise operating ad platform
Impact: Every business relies on advertising solutions, meaning your work makes a large impact on their success
Cutting Edge: Vista's digital marketing solutions are EXPLODING, setting us up as the advertising powerhouse.
Creative Environment: Here at Vista we support opportunities to engage in creative, outside the box, processes.
- Know how to be a storyteller with creative, compelling content
- Create and execute station promotions
- Maintain station social media pages and websites
- Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances, as required
- Attend regular air checks
- Liaise with clients as necessary
- Assist sales and develop creative promotions
- Know how to prep a great show for our audience
- Voice track shifts as necessary
- Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self- starter (is a big-time necessity)
- A good "Hallway presence”...we're looking for someone who is going to be able to take direction, be coach-able, and able to blend in with the established team
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment both individually and with a team
- A valid class G driver's license
- Working familiarity with Adobe Audition, and Enco is a big-time plus.
- Ability to use and excel with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Familiarity with G Selector an asset
Please attach a link to a SoundCloud/YouTube audio demo with your application.
Send your resume and audio demo to Kevin Fell, Program Director, email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.