Vista Radio is growing and looking to expand our DIGITAL TEAM! We serve 43 radio stations and 35 websites (and growing) across Canada and we are a very busy group of creative, strategic, fresh idea thinking people.
We are currently creating a new position for our team based in Courtenay BC on Vancouver Island. This role is for Digital Content & Traffic Coordinator. What’s that mean? We need a very logical left brain number orientated organized individual who is also creative, loves fun, and wants to be part of a growing media company! In short… we want the best of both worlds. This role is IDEAL for an up and comer either entering the digital media world or someone with the right experience and drive looking to transfer into it!
We’re based in the Vista Radio head office in the Comox Valley. But you’ll work with radio and digital teams and clients all over Canada. This position will be responsible for scheduling campaigns, coordinating digital statistics, managing projects and working with the entire digital team on various exciting initiatives.
Digital Traffic & Content Duties:
- Website content updates (forms, content pages, contact info, etc)
- Website content uploads and scheduling
- Social media uploads, scheduling and reporting
- Banner ad uploads and scheduling
- Banner ad and website statistic reporting
- Station project data input as they are created
- Project data entry & operations assistant
Digital Technical Duties:
- WordPress updates
- Assistance when mass website roll out changes are needed
- Website and Live Stream statistic reporting
- Server performance auditing
- Optimize digital campaigns
- Adobe Creative Suite skills will be considered a strong asset.
- Wide Orbit, vCreative, Trello knowledge would be a bonus.
- Social Media experience.
- Excellent communication skills; visual, verbal and written.
- The ability to work in a team environment, and at an independent level.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of talents, personalities and teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.