Your next big break is here!
We have a huge opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in a medium sized rated market .
Country 97 FM is looking for our next dare-to-be-great announcer. The right candidate will be outgoing and ready to really dig into the community. In addition, you'll be joining one of Vista’s largest stations with a dynamic and talented team. At Country 97 FM, we pride ourselves on being creative with our on air approach and encouraging our team to truly show off their talents. If you're ready to jump-start your career, this is the place for you!
Why Vista Radio Ltd? Our Advantage:
Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement. Vista Radio is privileged to operate 41 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 65 transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories.
- Be a storyteller with creative, compelling content
- Create and execute station promotions
- Maintain station social media pages and websites
- Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances, as required
- Attend regular air checks
- Liaise with clients as necessary
- Assist sales and develop creative promotions
- Prepare a great show for our audience
- Voice track shifts as necessary
- Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed
- Minimum 2 years of radio broadcasting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self- starter (is a big-time necessity)
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration, able to take direction and coaching from leaders and colleagues
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment both individually and with a team
- A valid class 5 driver's license
- Working familiarity with Adobe Audition, and Enco is a big-time plus.
- Demonstrated ability to use and excel with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Familiarity with G Selector an asset
Please attach a link to a SoundCloud/YouTube audio demo with your application.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and audio demo to email@example.com