Work in the best place in the world - the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. At 98.9 Jet FM and my.ComoxValleyNow.com, we work hard, and play hard - and we need a creative sales individual to join our successful and driven team. If you love sales and client service, and also love to have a lot of fun while selling, then come join our team!
We are looking for a lifer, someone who gets us, and wants to be in a long term relationship with us 😉 We’re quirky, funny and loveable, and we need a teammate who loves us back! We have some pretty awesome ready-made sales for you, and lots of opportunity to build on that list with active and inactive clientele that are just waiting for you to come through their doors!
If you are looking for a flexible, highly active sales position, then we are ready to talk to you!
About the Job:
Vista Radio has an immediate opening for an Account Executive, based in Courtenay, BC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns for clients that integrate radio, digital and social to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Providing on-going customer support to an existing client base to ensure optimal service levels at all times.
- Creating new campaigns, managing existing campaigns, and finding opportunities for growing client accounts.
- Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts, and developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new potential clients.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables for your accounts.
- Media Sales experience is an asset, as well as knowledge and experience with commission structured pay plans.
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- Ability to prioritize and work with a high level of initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products
- Strong organizational skills required
- Exceptional business customer service and networking skills
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is required
Apply online at www.VistaRadio.ca or email your resume and cover letter to our Director of Business (Joe Gabor) at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals