Your next big break is here! We are hiring for a Sales Account Executive in Lethbridge, AB. We need a versatile, hard working person with a positive, can-do attitude to fill some big shoes in
a great city.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and develop your sales skills with a fast-growing
company in an awesome place to live and work.
Be part of the Lethbridge community – LIVE, WORK & PLAY there!
Life in Lethbridge strikes a balance between the feel of a close-knit small community and the services and amenities of a growing urban centre.
Living in Lethbridge, you’ll find a diverse population, two modern post-secondary institutions, a thriving arts and culture scene, top-notch recreational facilities all set against a stunning natural environment within a community where collaboration is king.
Lethbridge is two hours south of Calgary, Alberta’s third largest city and a major transportation hub for the region, and one hour from the U.S. border. Lethbridge’s location in the heart of southern Alberta also puts it in close proximity to premier attractions like Waterton Lakes National Park, Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump World Heritage Site, and Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park. The Oldman River runs through the middle of the city, creating scenic coulees, verdant valley, parkland, and boundless recreational opportunities.
- Work with local businesses to understand their business cycle and their advertising needs.
- Work with local businesses and non-profits to design an advertising campaign to meet targets.
- Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service.
- Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval.
- Ongoing awareness of our clients’ day to day challenges
- Receivables control
- High level of initiative/self-motivation-goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills- specifically Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional prospecting and networking skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume to email@example.com