Welcome to Vista Radio. We are currently hiring a local Account Executive in Bolton. If you have passion for the local area, love helping local businesses grow and have a keen business marketing sense then please read on...
We help small to medium sized businesses stand out and be successful with our advertising solutions both on-air and online.
We work in a creative, collaborative and supportive environment so you can develop your skills to be a self-starter and a leader.
We empower our employees to shape company culture.
Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
- Be part of the local community
- Determining business needs to help create fun, integrated and effective marketing campaigns
- Developing creative sales strategies and proposals based on business needs and goals with a dedication to always improving your approach and tactics
- Collaborating with Creative Departments for the on-air and online creative and at times utilizing creative to spark the interest of a business owner
- Developing new business and new revenue streams from unassigned accounts
- Providing on-going customer support to ensure optimal service levels at all times
- Working towards meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly radio and online revenue targets
- Utilizing Wide Orbit, vCreative, Power Point, Excel, Word
- Learning to effectively manage your account receivables
- We promote training and development, 2 years sales experience and knowledge of commission structured business plans are an asset
- Media/Radio sales experience is an asset
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- We expect you to learn to prioritize and to work with initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Effective communication skills
- Always improving presentation skills
- Computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office products
- Calm under pressure with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Focus towards strong business customer service and networking skills
- Thinking conceptually and creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is required
Apply online at VistaRadio.ca or email your resume and cover letter directly to Tracy Lamoureux to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Only applicants that are currently legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.