Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement.
Why Vista Radio Ltd? Our Advantage:
Success: Small to medium size business have experienced the success of Vista's enterprise operating ad platform
Cutting Edge: Vista's digital marketing solutions are EXPLODING, setting us up as the advertising powerhouse.
Creative Environment: Here at Vista we support opportunities to engage in creative, outside the box, processes.
Impact: Every business relies on advertising solutions, meaning your work makes a large impact on their success
Your next big break is here!
We are looking for our next, dare to be great, candidate for The Valley Goat in Vanderhoof. The right candidate will be out going and ready to really dig into the community, and be the face of the station around town. In addition, you'll be joining the Vista team which prides itself on creating opportunity for advancement. So, if you're ready to jump start your career, this is the place for you!
- Host a show on CIRX-FM1
- Keep up with and share local news stories with our news team in Prince George
- Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances when required
- Assist to develop creative promotions
- Know how to prep a great show for our audience
- Voice track shifts as necessary
- Be keen with social media (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
- Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed
- Be extremely community minded
- Be willing to make in roads and contacts with local personalities
- A great attitude and the ability to be a positive force in the building
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, on the air and in person
- Superior organizational skills
- A sense of humor is a MUST
- Must know how to operate in a digital age using social media and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and video-editing an asset
- Familiarity with Enco and Selector an asset
- Production skills working with Adobe Audition an asset
Apply via email to Carol Gass firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach a link to a SoundCloud/YouTube audio demo with your application.